[Harp-L] Steve Baker Said

Steve Baker told me to tell you to watch his video because I thought it was good music. He wonders if people actually watch these things?  Like who's he trying to kid?  He didn't say why he can't control that Joe Filisko.

Now that I got your attention by dropping two heavy duty harmonica names, I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that it's not too late to share your special harmonica thing with the harmonica people in SPAH-land.  If you want to do a seminar (it feels good to share-remember you can't take stuff with you when you check out, so you might as well leave it with the people who love it), let me know.  It also adds another flavour (I'm a Canadian) to your convention experience.

By the way, both Steve and Joe, who do have a sense of humour (sorry, Canadian thing again-Steve, who's been across the pond, will understand, Joe won't)  are those sharing kind of guys at SPAH conventions.

I hope to hear from you because you don't want to hear me repeat my seminar ten times!
And furthermore, if I ask Smokey Joe do anymore seminars, I'm gonna be in deep, so please help me out.

Manfred Wewers from Toronto the Good and SPAH Seminar Coordinator