[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Kenzi (the Honeydripper) Jam Vid - Looking for a Band in Chicago

My friend Kenzi. At Rosa's in Chicago during what would be a normal
'jam'...only with Lurrie Bell sitting in:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsG1zcLg-UE&NR=1_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsG1zcLg-UE&NR=1)

Elizabeth

PS
Kenzi's looking for a good band. He has a facebook page as well.  This is
the message he posted there:

"Blues Harmonica Player /  vocalist..looking for a good band to back me up.
Or a band to play with. I'm  live in Chicago...on the SouthSide, If the
band is tight..I can get us some  gigs. leave message in my inbox..or call.
Kensey aka  Honeydripper