[Harp-L] Low C Country drone tuning, to complement the D bagpipe tuning

Hi--
I like the James Conway bagpipe tuning, and wanted to come up with a second
harp to flesh out the chords. Here's what I came up with . . .
The bagpipe harp is in low D, as many of you know, it has blow and draw D on
hole one, blow and draw A on hole two, and three draw is a C (as is 7 draw).
Blow 3 is A.
This other harp, intended to complement that harp, is tuned low C, blow 2 is
tuned unison with draw 2 (and blow 3) and 5 draw is raised to F#.
So there are three chords on the bottom; blow is a drone C, draw is a second
inversion G (watch out, major 7th on hole 5) and if you tongue block holes 2
and 3, draw chord is a D major (the F# on draw hole 5).
The scale is the same on both harps until you get to the F natural on hole
9, I reckon you could change it to F# if that was useful to you, I also
wonder about blow hole 10, if it shouldn't be a B (like Major Cross).
I hope to put up a YouTube on this at some point, pmail me if you have any
questions.