[Harp-L] re: belt pouches

I have been doing leathercrafting for a few years and have made pouches for myself with a belt loop and some for pocket (I wear carpenter pants a lot). I have not tried to sell them, but with the interest I see here, I will make to order pretty much any style of interest. I do specialize in custom work and repair and love to make new designs. A belt pouch for a single diatonic will be around $10 and I can make multiple units as well. I am associated with, and work in a very modern shoe repair shop, and my pieces are well made of premium leather with strong, nylon thread. I don't use velcro unless asked and prefer snaps as they hold up better. I also have color option of brown, black and tan (British).  Anyone interested can contact me off list and I'll be happy to send pics of some of my work.
Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton, Ohio