RE: [Harp-L] Charlie Parker solo on diatonic

Thanks Iceman !

Your remark concerning my head movement is really interesting ?

As I explained, my principle goal when working out Charlie Parker? solo was
to understand and learn his relation with time.

As it?s been really difficult, I decided to move the head back each time an
accent is put on the upbeat. Just to have a sort of physical guide of what
is happening.

I slowed down the solo, and learned it that way, lick after lick, with my
head moving depending on the accents, instead of moving depending on the
notes as I usually do (and I guess most of us do).

I posted the vid, but I didn?t think about checking visually the result of
this. Thanks for your help :-)

Anyway, I?ve been quite happy with this method of moving the head each time
an accent is put on the upbeat, and I recommend it.

Best regards,

Jerome

www.youtube.com/JersiMuse