From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Michael D'Aurizio
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 6:06 PM
To: Grant Walters ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] stage mic...preferred....

I've been using the Shure 58 for vocals, and the 57 for micing instruments
in live situations for 25 years. I have never had an issue with any of my sm
series mics (knock on wood), and I have always thought their sound quality
is more than adequate. For me it's a prime example of "if it ain't broke,
don't fix it"!!