[Harp-L] Sealing MB Combs

One of the reasons we came out with our marine band 1896 combs (with no
holes), is to help the customizer/tinkerer with building their harps. We
only charge $22 for a Dymondwood or $23 for a natural wood like bamboo (all
sealed and ready to go). If you want them unsealed we charge $16. If you buy
in bulk, we charge even less. Why spend 1-2 hours messin with a pearwood
comb when you can buy a comb that is already to go? I tip my hat to those
that take the time to sand and seal the MB combs, but also invite you to
save a big hassle with our combs. I always ask myself, what is my time
worth? Yes, I could cut my own grass, but I have a huge yard and it would
take 4 hours. I just pay a guy $40 bucks and he does it. ha ha

--
Matthew Smart
hetrickharmonica@xxxxxxxxx