RE: [Harp-L] Sealing MB combs

Hi Tag,

Edges? What? I drop the entire comb into a can of butcher block sealer, let soak for 15 minutes, blot and let dry for 1 hour. Repeat three times and let dry at least 24 hours or until dry.

Make sure it is flat sanded before sealing.

Here is Dave Paynes excellent instructional video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiE33zn51FM

Hope that helps!

Peace,
Soulchicken