Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Parker solo on diatonic

Hi Jerome
I Like it but if you want a considered constructive critique that would be more use to you than my telling you it's nice bit of work on the Ornithology theme, which it is. I would be better able to give you a considered constructive critique if you would be so good as to provide a slow work that is chromatic in it's construction and a medium or slow work in 10th position or E flat on a regular C or Richter harp. and for the draw bends alone Yesterday (the Beatles) in F, also on a C harp. - Yours David