Re: [Harp-L] Effortless Harmonica - improved discussion facilities!

Sorry people, somehow the link doesn't work. Here is right link:

http://www.effortlessharmonica.com/harmonica-how-to-play/2011/07/31/effortless-harmonica-gets-much-better-in-discussions-i-hope/

Thanks Winslow for mentioning!

AbraÃos,

Wim