[Harp-L] Taro Senga and Hayato Arima will demonstrate Hohner's Thunderbird in Tokyo

If anyone is in Tokyo on August 27th, you should go down to Ochanomizu
(御茶ノ水) the station is on the JR sobu line and the Tokyo Metro on the Chiyoda
line.
At 2 these guys will demonstrate the awesome low tone of Hohner's
Thunderbird. The place is the Taniguchi-building on the fourth floor. It's
on the street where the musical instrument market street is. no cost, just
show up. You should meet up with me if you don't know where it is exactly.
 I will most defiantly be there and am excited to meet anyone else that is
going. You don't need to know Japanese to listen or know the blues, foo.

The sells reps let me play one in the key of LF while I was there. It was
pretty nice. So I guess you could go there anytime to try it out, but you
should go on the 27th anyways because that will be cool too. Oh yeah, this
store has most every diatonic harmonica that you can test. Don't worry they
clean them. But the flyer states that they will let participants try out the
new harp after the show.

Here is the Japanese flyer:
http://www.taniguchi-gakki.jp/for_ftp/photo/free_reed/hp/ThunderBird.pdf

basically it says that the thunderbird is awesome and has great sound and
may just give  birth to a new state of playing the harmonica. Also it's got
Taro Senga's profile. this guy has been playing the harmonica since he was 2
and was dubbed the harmonica boy genius at the age of 6! That's not fair!

So you shouldn't miss this.

can I write in Japanese?
皆、是非参加をしてください。楽しみにしてよ!ハープをやってる人に会いたいよ。もっと情報が必要のならばこのメールに付いたプリントを見てください

Jake