[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, MS BLOWS

Got mine ordered.  James Gordon is one of the great guys in the harmonica
community and deserves your support.  I am sure he will have a great reunion
with fans and friends at SPAH. Also, our thanks and support to the artists
that contributed to his CD-it seems like a history mix of great harp
players.

RE:  From: James Gordon <jameslincolngordon@xxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L]
MS Blows!

I have MS. I love the Harmonica community and the friends I have within.
Some fine players have contributed to a new CD and it's called MS Blows!.
information can be found at msblows.com.
Thank you...see you at SPAH!

Ron