Re: [Harp-L] Jerry Portnoy's Harmonica Junction Project

The Iceman alerts:
Jerry is developing an on line blues harmonica education site that is just finishing its alpha phase - a handful of people are giving it a test drive to help work out the bugs.

He is getting ready to enter a Beta phase which will open it up more to the general harmonica population.

It is very well done and methodical in its easy to understand approach, a welcome addition to the cyber offering of harmonica education.

http://harpjunction.com/forum/bb-login.php

Ooh, now that is exciting! I can personally attest to the depth and quality of Jerry's Masterclass CD's. They set the inner blues harper in me free when they came out after several frustrating efforts with the other learning material available at the time. Great to see the same lessons now in video format.

Thanks for the heads-up, Larry. And thanks, Jerry!

Michelle