[Harp-L] Box Of Frogs Mark Feltham?

I was browsing YouTube and came across Box Of Frogs âBack Where I Startedâ. I did a quick search on wikipedia and think it has Mark Feltham on harmonica, I could be wrong.
Who ever it is He does several greatÂharmonica parts in the song. itâs the first one that Iâm interested in trying to learn. itâs a very quick maybe 2 sec run (at 0:28) If anyone can help me with the notes he plays I would be grateful.
If not Iâm sure Iâll figure it out in a year or so.
I am also having a hard time with what harp heâs using I think itâs a D harp but since I donât even come close to his tone I just cant figure it out.
Thanks
Todd
http://youtu.be/gcaBFTBDWsY
Box Of Frogs Back Where I Started