[Harp-L] Amazing-July 22

   I was awed and impressed with 2 best cello players with fire.  You will never see such passion and vigor.  I sought more playing on same youtube my favorites.  Sulic - Hungarian Rhapody  and Hauser -Zigeunerweisen.  I have been learning to play those pieces on chromatic harmonica- harp related. If you like to hear classical music on harmonica, listen to Youtube - Franz Chmel - Carnival of Venice.  Then listen to Youtube - Wynton Marsalis - Variations on Carnival of Venicce (on trumpet).  Both Virtuosos amazes me that I cannot decide which appeals more to me. Of course this is harmonica related since I  play the piece almost daily.    Ken in Georgia
57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e2f0944d4d0e20274bst04vuc