[Harp-L] Great swedish harp player

Michael Fall is an educated composer and harmonica player who graduated last
spring as the third person in Sweden with harmonica as lead
instrument. Previously
it has been Mikael Bäckman, Filip Jers and now Michael Fall. Listen to his
two-act concert exam in May this year.

Here is one of the clips, where he plays with Michael Bäckman. There are
several on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6frOwbTRKxo

You can read more about him at his homepage, www.mikaelfall.com

Mikael is using Sjoeberg harmonicas, http://www.masterharp.com/

Sjoeberg is the inventor of the revolutionary HarpTuner, the UST sizing tool
made for embossing the entire reed slot, and makes excellent harmonicas and
combs used by some of the greatest players.
For all american harmonicists you may contact
http://www.mikefugazzi.com/for Sjoeberg products.

Oh, by the way, I am not connected to either Michael Fall or Sjoeberg
harmonicas. I just think they are worthy of proper attention.

Patrik Lindgren
Sweden