[Harp-L] Two chances to catch Harmonica John this week!

Hi friends. This Wednesday is the debut of the BluesWailers new guitarist,
Jesse Cox. We are playing a one hour set at the Coyote Bar and Grill in
Carlsbad. Great little outdoor patio setting with a fire pit. The food is
great and there are 3 other bands playing as well. Music starts at 6. Our
set is from 8-9pm. I hope to see some friends and harmonica fans there.
BluesWailers are a blues/R&B trio with me on Drums and harmonica
simultaneously. We have some very cool tunes prepared and would love to get
your comments afterwards. http://www.coyotecarlsbad.com/

Friday from 6-8 I will be playing solo guitar and harmonica at the Lafayette
Hotel Pool in North Park. Take a swim and check out my new original tunes.
The Lafayette is a great venue, It always feels like I am going back in time
when I play there.
http://www.lafayettehotelsd.com/

Also coming in August, BluesWailers will be headlining a concert at the
Lafayette's historic Mississippi Ballroom August 20th- 7-11pm
Mark your calendars and tell your friends. Wear some retro rags and take a
spin on the large dance floor. See you there!
--
John Raymond Frazer
 Vocals, Drums, Harmonica

http://www.BluesWailers.com