[Harp-L] Fourkey at SPAH

I agree with just about everything Steve Baker said  in his recent post
about using altered tunings to avoid "altered" notes.   As I get deeper into
Fourkey tuning,  which has 10 out of 12 notes in the chromatic scale
available as unbent "natural" notes,  I find myself using the Fourkey
positions where those two bent notes fall where I want them to be.   I will
be demonstrating at SPAH why I like 4th position on the Fourkey.  In 4th
Position Fourkey, the only bent notes are the flatted 5th and the flatted
9th, and  those usually sound pretty good as bends.   But what if you want a
note to bend and it's not the flat 5 or the flat 9?   Come to my SPAH
demonstration and find out!