[Harp-L] Short clip of amp modeled patch at hunterharp.com

Hi all,

My brother was here this weekend, and we made some sloppy recordings with him on slide guitar.  I put a short clip of a blues with me playing the Fireball V mic into an RP355 with my new Dark Blue Champ patch on it at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/?p=704

This clip was recorded right off my keyboard amp into the Zoom H4, with no post-recording processing. I think the sound is amazing; among other things, the amp model responds to harder and softer playing, just as a "real" amp would.

Enjoy.

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter