RE: [Harp-L] Re: Seamless Overblow Challenge

The Iceman wrote:

"... The idea is to use some OB's, notes created through bending techniques, etc, in such a way that they sound musical and pleasantly uniform enough to pull off a performance to be enjoyed by the widest general audience - not just a small panel of pundits."
---This is a strawman, Larry...I doubt there is a harmonica player on this list who disagrees with this.
WVa Bob
P.S. I liked most of what you played on "Summertime." You are obviously a very good harmonica player!