[Harp-L] Giglist & Events Update Oversight

To All,

In the giglist update post of earlier this evening, I overlooked an
important event, for which I apologize.  Please note the listing
below, and add it to your schedule of events.

Thanks, and best regards to all.

Danny

=================================

*

*

*********7th HARMONICA MASTERS WORKSHOPS November 2nd - 6th 2011 Trossingen, GERMANY Four days of classes, sessions and concerts for diatonic and chromatic harmonica on the new campus at the former Hohner factory site, situated in the heart of the town of Trossingen in Germany's beautiful Black Forest region and featuring: * Steve Baker (diatonic harp) * David Barrett (diatonic harp) * Hermine Deurloo (jazz chromatic) * Joe Filisko (diatonic harp) * Eric Noden (guitar) The Harmonica Masters Workshops were initiated in 2003 by Steve Baker in cooperation with the town of Trossingen and the Hohner Musical Instrument company. Conceived as a high-end educational event for blues and jazz harmonica, featuring world class instructors and a full supporting program of sessions and concerts, they were an immediate success and have subsequently become an annual fixture in Trossingen, except in 2005 and 2009, when the town hosted the World Harmonica Festival. Students at this truly international gathering make up a remarkable cross-section of European harmonica afficionados, plus visitors from North America and beyond. Despite the impressive roster of instructors, the event is by no means directed exclusively at advanced players, there is plenty for intermediate players here too. As well as offering a great learning experience, the Harmonica Masters Workshops also provide the opportunity to get to know fellow hamonica enthusiasts from many different countries, to meet old friends and make new ones. We look forward to welcoming you to the Harmonica Masters Workshops 2011! For detailed information, online enrollments and accomodation register please visit our new website: http://www.harmonica-masters.de/en/home <http://www.harmonica-masters.de/en/home/>*********

*

*
=================================

--