[Harp-L] Band In Richmond, VA looking for a blues harp player

It includes at least two players, as far as I know, from the great old King Biscuit Blues Band, whom I recorded with in 1969. Great players.

Send me a note if you want me to put you in touch.

Use the subject line Harp Player In Richmond, and DO NOT use the term 'Harp-l' in the subject line, as that gets filtered into a special box that I don't look at every day.

Ken