Re: [Harp-L] SPAH - who's going? Say something about yourself!

I am coming to SPAH from Austin, Tx.  I am mostly a diatonic player, though
I also play chromatic when the need hits.  I also play many other
instruments, though most of what I will bring will be suited to bluegrass.
I love most styles of music, especially acoustic ones, which includes
bluegrass, jazz, and classical.  I will be teaching in Joe's Teach In at the
bluegrass harmonica table.  I appear to be an advanced player, but as far as
I am concerned, I am continually learning.  (As they used to say, 'Black
belt means student.  White belt means not yet good enough to be student.'.)
I am looking forward to meeting and playing with folks, including the local
bluegrass community.  I intend to visit them as a part of this trip and
encourage whoever I can to come and visit us at the convention, and maybe
even help out at the bluegrass jam.  With luck, perhaps I can even make one
of Jimi Lee's hallway jams.  Those are always fun.

Cara Cooke
http://harmonica2.tripod.com
http://manchacaallstars.tripod.com