[Harp-L] attention ebay shoppers

Well, Since you made me look on ebay...( at work no less)

I just noticed ebay item # 170668737205

ORIGINAL 1959 GIBSON GA 20 TWEED RANGER COMBO AMP

I just thought the little Gibson I had provided good in-studio sound.....(like this one)
too small to match massive guitar gods.....
Don't even know what I would pay for one....
I have one and one Maestro....cheaper way to get tweed sound....vintage...without the deep crunch and honk...
mine has tons of mileage...just keeps ticking...
I guess there are a million choices...my two bits...

Tone is good for Tele too....

good luck.

Grant Walters