Re: [Harp-L] From Levy's 1998 Masterclass in North Carolina

Thanx Michael,

I think that is where we met? what line up of great talent in that class....! BTW, You sound SO good on the West Coast Summitt DVD...congrats!

Here is my version of an old King Biscuit Boy arrangement of the Johnny Jones classic: "Hoy Hoy Hoy". We recorded this back in 89 and I put some cool old pics to go with it...it's fun to go thru these old tapes and pics!,-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgcHNzb58Nk

enjoy, Rob Paparozzi

> We went into a local studio to check different mics to record
> harmonica..so Howard is not on Harp but piano

Magical, just like I remembered it. Was a great week Rob, thanks.

Michael Peloquin
The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/

http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY