[Harp-L] Re: "First Chord" in Sweet Georgia!!

SGB is easy on the PowerBender, no overblows required. Here is a performance
with a loop pedal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUd9B9Zdi2w

On this video I play the melody at 7.20 and include an offer to send you the
free music and tab for the tune with the harp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bZaJ2IXfZE

As noted earlier in this thread, the first chord of the tune is a sixth
below the home key. In the videos above I'm using an A PowerBender in 12th
Position - so the tune resolves to D, but the first chord is B7 (3rd
Position major). 3rd Position major is a real nice key on the PB.

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic