[Harp-L] Another gem for you!

Hi all,

Have you seen anyone playing harmonica and bones at the same time?

This is brilliant; Ernie Gordon made these bones in 1943 from beef ribs and plays them for you courtesy of youtube.

After playing he gives a little demo on how to do it.

If you like this why not email Ernie and tell him, I'm sure he'd appreciate it, I think it's good to support these old boys - real craftsmen.

Better yet, ask him to send you a copy of his superb album; he's retired now and would probably be happy to make a few surprise sales!

His email is on the video. Go for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crNpp5zi3kw

Many thanks

Ben