[Harp-L] hardwood microphones by HarpMicMan

I just had Fritz Hasenpusch go over the custom hardwood mic he made for me
15 years ago. It's a Shure (green bullet) grille with CM element. I was
getting some intermittent dropout and he made it like new again!

Fritz knows elements, pots, impedance, and technical stuff like that... but
I like his mic and his service because he makes me sound so good. This is a
beauty, with a gold Gibson guitar volume knob on the back.  Picture on my
links page: http://www.dukeofwail.com/Links.html

See more of his classy wood finishes here:
http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/micsby.htm

Inquire about all manner of repairs, upgrades, and tweaks here:
fritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tell him the Duke sent you)

See him as Delmar deWilde, the handsomely dangerous vocalist in the Don Tiki
Show here:
http://www.dontiki.com/

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam