[Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

I just received my b-radical in A.  I ordered it Feb. 2010 and received it
July 11th 2011. 17 months.

It tastes like menthol when I use it. Its loud and responsive. It is pretty
awesome. I need to fine tune my overblow technique. Friends who overblow are
impressed with it. While I am not, it is my own poor technique that is aty
fault. I'm working on it. It is worth the wait and I have always gotten
through to them on phone and got e-mail responses back within a week.

Patience is a virtue when dealing with a masterpiece.

Kevin