Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2011 Rides and Roomates BBS

On Jul 14, 2011, at 9:42 AM, Cara Cooke wrote:

> I am sorry if I seem pedantic, but I asked where, not what.  BBS's have addresses or phone numbers, though most people would not be expected to dial into a BBS these days unless it was particularly private.  Is this BBS on the SPAH site?  Is it somewhere else?

I guess it's time to stop skimming emails and start reading them carefully.  It's on the SPAH web site.

1. Goto: www.spah.org
2. Click the "Rides and Roommates" button on the top menu
3. Look for the heading "Virginia Beach 2011"
4. Click on the link "Rides and Roommates 2011."

You'll have to register to post otherwise, have fun.

Bob