Re: [Harp-L] Mr. Mic- was Blown Away vs. Fat Bottom

When I was living in the 'States (for just a few months) last spring,  in
Arizona, and the crystal in my favorite JT-30 "Crystal Balls" harp mic  DIED
after being transported, during a two hour car ride from 100 degrees  F.,
from the "Valley of the Sun", up into  the Arizona  mountains.... To play at
an out door gig, at just 30 degrees F... (That's  about MINUS TWO degrees, in
Celsius)...  Of course, that was too  much for the crystal element to take!
So, I sent my mic to Mark Overman,, harmonica mic repairer, over in San
Jose California... He fixed it IN DAYS... And did a wonderful job at a very
reasonable price. I don't know if he has a web site....
All the best,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Now deep in the English countryside...
_http://johnwalden.freevar.com_ (http://johnwalden.freevar.com)