Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel 2

Hi Gary
This was a mostly tongue in cheek posting. As you may get from line three and the face in line one.
Jacob and I have worked together in exploring development, so I chanced that he would get my humor.

English and even American are rich languages and so statements are often open to many interesting and often divergent interpretations. I could see Jake's joke and just wanted to extend the humor. Like trading 4's.

Some times it's good to have a bit of innocent word fun.

In truth harp players are mostly some of the best folk you could wish to meet. - David