Re: [Harp-L] Seydel session steel

The orange comb is absolutely identical to the black comb from the Seydel session.
The playability will improve when you know how to set-up the steel reeds.
I already sold quite a few beta-harps Session steel to players( beginners/intermediate/advanced) and they all were impressed by this harp.
The coverplates makes this harp very comfortable to play.

Therefore I offer these full length coverplates for the Seydel 1847 harps.

More details can be found in my webshop: www.customharmonicashop.com

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 13 jul 2011, om 18:57 heeft Joe Phillips het volgende geschreven: