[Harp-L] Ryan Hartt Skype Lessons

With a desperately needed computer upgrade I am now able to
offer lessons by Skype.

For those unacquainted with me... My band, Ryan Hartt & the Blue
Hearts are one of the premier Blues bands in New England. I am a three time IBC
participant, and a Hohner Endorser. Most recently I have been featured in the
last two Dennis Gruenling harmonica shows and currently at work on my third CD.
I have been teaching harmonica off and on for about 15 years. My specialties
are Blues diatonic and chromatic, particularly in the West Coast style.

Here's a close approximation of my teaching style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2grIYzis_c

Here's me and the fellas in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A03nBrZZPW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-dI8NwNZpM&feature=related