From: Michael Simmons <trikkemike@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel 2
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 8:45 PM

OK so the reason why I asked about the session steel. I'm looking to buy my
first set of higher end harmonicas. I'm at a quandry between the Seydel's
Session Steels and Suzuki Promasters.

So I ordered one of each in C. They both are beautiful although the orange
comb is different.

I like both. The Suzuki is easy to play. The Seydel is very comfortable in
the hand. Those stainless steel reeds seem like the would last longer. What
has me a little concerned about the Seydels is that I find it more difficult
to blow and draw on. In fact, I even felt myself struggling for air.

Am I spoiled by Lee Oscars? Am I'm just to much of a beginner? Will those
reeds break in more and ease my labored troubles?

So once again I call on the knowledge of you folks. I look forward to your
input.

Thanks Mike