Re: [Harp-L] Noites Cariocas on harmonica

gefÃllt mir sehr gut

-----Original Message-----
From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: nitnatsnok.muha <nitnatsnok.muha@xxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 5:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Noites Cariocas on harmonica

Konstantin,
You are sounding great!  Please come to SPAH soon.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

ago. I'm Hohner Newcomer since 2010: http://www.hohner.eu/index.php5?2522
> I play mostly blues and funk but in the last weeks I started to play more Jazz
and things like that also with the help of Howard's online school. This one is a
brasilian song in a style called ChÃro. Noites Cariocas by the great mandolin
player JacÃb do Bandolim: