Re: [Harp-L] Re: Fender Pro Jr....

"You really can't [make that shouldn't] capriciously swap dual
triodes 12AX7,12AU7, 12AT7, 12AY7 etc. around..."

Yes, that is right.  However, the 5751 can be swapped in place of a 12AX7
without any worry about incompatibilities.  The NOS JAN Philips  5751 is an
industrial-quality version of the 12AX7 with 70 percent of the gain, and a
warmer sound, to my ear.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog