[Harp-L] FS: Custom Harps, Looper - Need a MB bottom cover plate

Two custom harps for sale...both Marine Bands with red dymonwood combs:

1. F - was an overblow harp for a customer, but I stripped a screw. I
usually use the same screws as Hohner, but had to use one 2-56 screw to make
up for the strip. I built a different harp for him and have been holding on
to this one. The cover plates haven't been opened. It is tuned to 19 limit
and overblows/bends. Had I not striped a screw, it would be a $190 harp.

Yours, shipped this up coming Monday for $150 or best offer.

2. Low F - I built this harp for me a few months back, but have only used it
for maybe ten minutes. It is set up for overbends and is also tuned to 19
limit just. I didn't open the cover plates on this one either. I checked it
over last night and it is ready to ship on Monday as well.

$190 or best offer.

I would like to move these ASAP, and before this Monday. I still have a Boss
RC-3 and footswitch as previously listed. I can go all the way down to $160
for that.

Finally, I am in NEED a bottom coverplate for a Marine Band if someone has
one they'd be willing to part with.

Regarding trades, I am only interested in another VHT Special 6 or a Micro
POG/POG2.

Thanks!

Mikefugazzi AT gmail DOT com

I am leaving on vacation Monday afternoon.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>