[Harp-L] Fraud

Anyone receiving a message through the eBay system should contact eBay if
they are unsure of the meaning, origin or legality of any message which has
an implied threat of restriction of trade.  The VeRO program would be
appropriate if you are selling new goods without a proper license.  It does
not apply to second-hand items.  It seems to me that this person is either
being a pompous idiot or sells similar items and wishes to make you think
you are doing something wrong.

If he were genuine, he would be more upfront with the address and contact
details of the organization he represents.  You should be able to get
details of the sender from the message and eBay are very helpful.  eBay are
keen to keep their act clean and so would discipline or remove a rogue
trader (not that he wouldn't  pop up again as something else).

IPMS is the International Plastic Modelers' Society as far as I can see, if
it were a genuine trade protection organization it would come out near the
top on Google.

In my opinion the message is a load of b****cks.

This is my first post, so I hope I got it rihgt :-)

Rob-T