[Harp-L] Playing electric

Hi
I thought that I would share some thoughts about the art of playing amplified harmonica.

It is useful to adopt a grip on your harp and mic that keeps them at a fixed and constant distance from each other but not touching. If they touch, your harp sound will be interspersed with clunking sounds as your harp touches the mic housing.

It can be hard to hear your self clearly when amplified as when you get in front of the speakers you increase the chance of feedback.

To get around this, go out from your mic to something that will let you use headphones. Most desks will let you do this. So by doing this you have made it so that you examine the sound your making with out getting feedback. Give it a try-D

--
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first  harmonica Guru.

Do feel free get in touch.
Harmonica lessons POA,(10 = 20% discount,&  20 = 25% discount).

I teach from: 51 Barkston Gdns, the basement flat&  On-Line,
Email me or call me to book lessons or get more info.

E-mail= dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx
Website= http://www.cognitionarts.com/
Phone=(44) 0207 373 0295