Re: [Harp-L] video jitters

Duane,

I made some home video recordings in the past, and I learnt:

- To be kind to myself. Sometimes one take is not as bad :D

- To avoid thinking "this will be the last" or "just one more try". Try this
trick: turn the camera on and do several takes before turning it off. In
fact, forget about the ON/OFF button. You may feel more relaxed because you
are not forcing yourself to succeed or die.