Re: [Harp-L] When do get started with amplification?

Well, consider that for some of them this may well be the only chance to test some of that stuff out or work out the kinks or get to know it in a real 'band' setting. Not everyone is in a band and even those that are, may want to get it down in a jam environment (more casual) than their first paid gig with it.

I have no problem with it as long as they aren't delaying the start of the set, i.e. they should have already been playing through it at home and know the setup, etc (even though that can vary by venue, PA, etc).

Bill