RE: [Harp-L] When do get started with amplification?

Yes, and they also have that line out where one can use th Pignose as a slave amp.

From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 07:25:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] When do get started with amplification?
To: boogalloo@xxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I have used a Pignose... Mostly for recording... For years and years!
They are... IMHO.... a GREAT little amplifier...
The bonus when using them with batteries... Is that there is no "hum"!     And they sound just like a "tube amp"
Here is an example:
"It hurts me too" from a cd I released about ten years ago...
http://johnwalden.freevar.com/index.php?select=music&id=3
Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now...
Miles from anywhere DEEP in the Lincolnshire Fens...
In my home land... England.