[Harp-L] video jitters

 Hello Harp-l'ers! Anybody got suggestions for overcoming nervousness
when making video. I turn the camera on and all my practice just goes out
the window. It's getting frustrating. I've been in positions in the past
of speaking or playing for others, never got so nervous as to loose focus
and ability to perform the task at hand. I just want to get a good
representation of my playing to share with distant friends & family on
video. Duane