Re: [Harp-L] When do get started with amplification?

Thanks everyone, for all the advice, any more advice would be gladly
appreciated

Unfortunately, my budget is not going to allow me to get set-up for some
time now, and while Japan makes great harps, it seems to be hard to find
some of this stuff at cheap prices here. I guess while I still plot and
research around I'll work on just playing acoustically for some time now.
Some of you nice people have sent me some good suggestions for mics/amps, I
also appreciate that as well.

Jake