Re: [Harp-L] When do get started with amplification?

I never had a problem doing both.

My first amplified 'gig' was when I was called up on stage to play harp with some other musicians who heard me play acoustic harp. Played through a SM-58 and house PA. I went right out next day and got my own SM-58 and XLR cable plus a 17ft Shure Xformer cable with 1/4" plug. Still have it all and I heartily recommend having either SM-57 or SM-58 in your gig bag always just in case...

One of my original quotes has been:
"If you're not havin' fun, you're not doin' it right."

When life asks you to jump in...
Splash!
----- Original Message ----- "sure, have a little fun but don't forget that the acoustic
tone is most important first".