[Harp-L] Latest Huntersounds RP patch updates sent

Hi all,

I've shipped the latest set of updates to my Digitech RP patch sets to subscribers: a set of four patches designed to create "acoustic" spaces, large and small, plus a copy of my Dark Blue Champ patch, possibly my best (meaning loudest and toughest) amped blues patch to date. It's a cool set for people who play acoustic styles in particular.

My patch sets come with a free one-year subscription for updates, and I supply at least four updates of four new patches each per year.  Licensees can update their subscription for another year for $10 once the initial subscription runs out.

So subscribers: Enjoy! And for those who don't yet have my patch set for your Digitech RP, take a look here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/store/

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter