[Harp-L] Was harp price, now maintance

I checked out Dr A's site last night.  Has anyone used the ozone
generator/sanitizer?  What about the ultrasonic cleaner?  I've come to
believe that I don't want to put water in my harps and promote
rust/corrosion, can an ultrasonic cleaner be used with a water free cleaner,
likely alcohol?  Of course, if I'm using alcohol in the ultrasonic cleaner,
I probably don't need a sanitizer...

Any experience or comments on these products?

Bruce K Ritter
A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.