[Harp-L] RE: price increase

I appreciate the intent of the comment that the ukes cost about the same as
a harp, but for me, I've tried to learn to play several instruments over my
lifetime, somehow the harp "clicked" this time (somewhere I have an old "old
standby" that I never did learn how to play) and I'm having such a blast
that I can't imagine trying something else.  This is enough of my time into
an obsession, no matter how fun and rewarding it is.  Though I have a guitar
and a keyboard and intend to "someday" learn enough of one of them to
understand chords and theory better....

Bruce K Ritter

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain