[Harp-L] harmonica pricing etc

Just a reminder to please keep posts on topic.  The sigh haven't we heard
this all before posts  (and indeed we have) are meta discussion something
we try to avoid on harp-l. I'll have to count myself amongst the guilty
this time around.  This is the same discussion we have every time a
certain company raises its prices.  There's nothing new being said.  No
big deal, everyone has been civil.  thanks, harp-l-listowner